Friday, July 31, 2009

Why would you be called racist if....?

I am white. And I will not allow my children to play with most black kids. My reason is NOT because they are black, it's simply because I do not like the way they talk. I don't want my child learning how to talk using words like "Dis" "Dat" "Foo". I want her to talk like an educated child. I don't want her listening to rap, I don't want her thinking that women are referred to as "B!tches" and "Hoes". It's basically about a certain lifestyle that I do not want her to be comfortable with. I wont allow her to play with any type of children that act or speak like this, but I have been called racist because of this reason. I am admitting that yes I do tend to stay away from people that act like this and it just happens to be they are black. I can't stand anyone that thinks it's cool to be obnoxious, and talk like they are retarded. I don't like the gold teeth, I don't like the huge "bling." Why is that called racism?

Why would you be called racist if....?
I don't think you're a racist.





Black people are alienating themselves by being anti-social and developing sub-culture of their own.





But you have to be careful not to teach your kids to be racist. Make sure they don't grow up thinking all black kids are sub-standard.



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment