Friday, July 31, 2009

I cant find the author of this poem & I wanted to know if anyone could find the author.?

Hey if you can find the author of this I'll be amazed because I looked hard and couldn't find it. Te name of the poem is "You, Who Did Not Survive" Good Luck (Below id the poem if that helps you at all.





Volumes have been writtento explain how they


who murdered youcame to power


and the reason for their crusade


against you.For you – the truth layin black rifle-barrels


in crematorium fires.None of you died because


of a great virtue


none because of a great sin.You died because one dies


from exhaustion


you died because guns killbe


cause gas kills. They accused you of greed


ordered youto take off your shirts


before dying.They extracted your gold teeth


after you died.

I cant find the author of this poem %26amp; I wanted to know if anyone could find the author.?
It was by Yala Korwin..





This website has that poem on it, with others by her..


http://www.thehypertexts.com/Yala%20Korw...



Plant question

No comments:

Post a Comment