Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can i get my teeth whitened if i have fillings in them?

i went to the dentist to get my teeth lazer whitened and he said that i couldnt because of my fillings so now im getting gold crowns and i already started the root canal process on my top teeth,im going thru all of that just to get my teeth looking like they are new and white,its costing me alot of money ,i wouldve got the veneers but i heard they dont last as long,is this true what my dentist said or does he just want to make more money,i went to a few dentists and they all said the same thing.

Can i get my teeth whitened if i have fillings in them?
your teeth will get whiter but the fillings will stay the same color. it is like cement and the tone will not change. however if your teeth become very white and the fillings are darker, you can have the fillings removed and have whiter ones matched to fit your teeth.


I had it done!
Reply:go for bleaching of teeth and venners good option but bleaching is good if teet h is non vital and has rc been done already



necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment