Sunday, August 2, 2009

Whats the name of this song from ATL?

twards the begining of the movie, when rashad goes and picks up teddy from work, and theres a song playing showing gold teeth smiles. anybody know the name of that song?

Whats the name of this song from ATL?
Here's the list-


Ludacris Ft. Field Mob %26amp; Jamie Fox - Georgia


Youngbloodz Ft. Lil John - Presidental


Young Jeezy Ft. Mannie Fresh - And Then What


Big Boi Ft. Killer Mike - Kryptonite (I'm On It)


Mr. Big Tyme - Check My Footwork


T.I. - Ride With Me


K- Rab Ft. D4L - Bubble Gum


Young Noah - Dat Boy Chevy


Ludacris feat. Mystikal %26amp; I-20 - Move *****


Lyfe Jennings - Must Be Nice


Cherish feat. Sean Paul of the Youngbloodz - Do It To It


Young Buck feat. Lil' Scrappy - Money In The Bank


Mista - Blackberry Molasses


Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Love)


Outkast feat. Cee-Lo - Git Up Git Out


T.I. - What You Know



Luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment