Sunday, August 2, 2009

How to be black?

Dear Black guys,





I am a white guy who can appropriatley be considered a "Wigger" The thing is I know there is a very fine line between doing something so that it comes out right and looking like a fool, Is there a way I can combine the different elements of being a black dude, you know the ebonics, the gold teeth, the Fubu clothing ect. in a way THAT WILL NOT CLASH.





What is the definitive guidline for a white guy trying to be black (a Wigger) in an appropriate style...





Also, can I be a rasta hair style and still not class in copying the USA black style?? Girls like the rasta hair style, and If I have to back it up with fists then I say bring it on.





I want to be a bad azz, and I am fully prepared to back it up, so any of my bros out there want to challenge me, then I say come on and step right up! I will not let you take my blackness away from me. Waz up!

How to be black?
Tell you what homie, BE REAL. That is the first rule of the game. I know tons of White kids like you that dress like Black, even wear gold chains all over'em and get fake gold teeth. BUT you gotta be REAL not like'em. It ain't about your FUBU wear, gold teeth or your leaning shoulder and baggy jeans.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment