Sunday, August 2, 2009

How LEGIT/SAFE are Find It Apartment Locator....?

I'm in a little tricky situation.


I have broken lease and I went to the:


FIND IT APARTMENT LOCATOR in Houston,TX.





Does anybody have any experience with them?


I just don't wanna get taken advantage of or so.


I went to their office one day and the staff just looked unprofessional.


A couple had gold teeth and some of the staff were wearing very baggy clothes.





This is probably the easiest option since I've got broken lease and that they do accept that a few places.


I would just like to kinda double check before I actually let them help me finding an apt. to rent???

How LEGIT/SAFE are Find It Apartment Locator....?
you can find one on your own with just a few hours of calling around. I would not suggest using them as they either charge you or the management group for the service and there normally is no guarantee you will get a good apartment. Some of them have the management group charge you an addition dollar amount every month and the management group sends the extra money to the locator service. Using them does not make it easier for you to get into the apartment either. Filing out your own application would get you just as much of a chance and without having to pay extra for it.
Reply:wrong wrong wrong there is no i say again NOOO charge at all Report It




necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment