Sunday, August 2, 2009

Does anyone here who watches Samurai Champloo or Cowboy Bebop help me?

Once again I am on a quest to get my boyfriend a birthday present. I was thinking either a Samurai sword (katana) OR this certain Japanese game (that I don't know the name of) that I saw both in Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo episode 5 (that Jin is playing with an old man who has all gold teeth and ends up winning and making money off of at the end of the episode. Any opinion as to which I should get for him? And if it's the game, could anyone tell me what the name of it is?

Does anyone here who watches Samurai Champloo or Cowboy Bebop help me?
The game is called Shogi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shogi





I'd say it really depends on what your boyfriend likes to do better. I personally would like Shogi if I had some people to play with. A sword is always just plain cool. If your boyfriend likes strategy games, and has other people to play them with- go with Shogi. Otherwise the sword is a safer bet, and it is almost guaranteed that he would enjoy it.
Reply:i think i know what game you are talking about but i dont know the name here is a site for Japanese games and what they are called http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jap...


as to which one you should get him i would say the sword just cuz guys like swords (so do i but I'm not a guy)plus it would be really cool to have a sword from an anime or video game personally i would love to have the gun sword from the final fantasy games



business finance

No comments:

Post a Comment