Monday, April 20, 2009

How and were can i find gold aluminum so i can put in my teeth for my jack sparrow costume?

well i was jack sparrow last year for halloween. But last year my costume was good but this time its guna be better. I got the real thing off ebay and im getting every detail done. Oh if your wondering hmmm how do u look as jack? well here find out by looking at my myspace and checking out my pics. www.myspace.com/ledzbounz

How and were can i find gold aluminum so i can put in my teeth for my jack sparrow costume?
Assuming you%26#039;re talking about aluminum foil to simulate a gold tooth--i don%26#039;t follow the jack sparrow films--i would suggest you try your local craft stores, ie. Michael%26#039;s, MJDesigns, or Hobby Lobby. You could also try a super store with an art department like Walmart.





There is a technique in art called gilding (also called %26quot;leafing%26quot;) where thin sheets of metallic foil (usually silver or gold) is applied to the surface of whatever you%26#039;re leafing. That%26#039;s one suggestion.





Here%26#039;s another: you could also try the cake/pastry decorating section of the craft shop. It%26#039;s where you%26#039;ll find the fancy doilies and tiers used to construct wedding cakes and fancy baked goods. I%26#039;m fairly certain I%26#039;ve seen metallic foil-doilie items over in there.





...hope this helps. Good luck!
Reply:wouldn%26#039;t it be easier to find some fake gold teeth? every halloween shop will have %26#039;em. aluminum isn%26#039;t something that%26#039;s fun to put in your mouth.



hair tips

No comments:

Post a Comment